Coworking spaces can help improve your productivity. You can even use them to meet and network with other like-minded individuals. However, many people do not take advantage of coworking spaces due to myths and misconceptions about coworking spaces. Most of these myths and misconceptions are not true.
Here are the myths and misconception about coworking debunked:
1. MYTH – Coworking Is the Same as Shared Office Space
There is a big difference between a shared office space and a coworking space since they have different missions. The mission of coordinators of a coworking space is to give their members the best chance to collaborate and network with other like-minded individuals. This is not possible in a shared office space.
2. MYTH – A Coworking Space Can’t Accommodate Your Operational Needs
- A coworking space can accommodate your operational needs since some coworking spaces provide enough resources for running any type of business.
- For example, some coworking spaces have multiple plugs, scanners, and printers, so their members can use them to run their businesses. You can check the resources of the coworking space before choosing one.
3. MYTH – Coworking Spaces Are Busy and Loud
- Coworking spaces are very popular, so they attract a lot of people. That is why there are user agreements for all members. Fortunately, coworking spaces cater to different work styles, but everyone knows the rules and expectations for each space so it never gets too noisy.
- Hate working in a noisy office? Move to a meeting room to avoid noise and distractions. Therefore, you are free to choose the space that suits you.
4. MYTH – Coworking is Just for Freelancers
- It is not true! Coworking spaces are perfect for individuals and small to big businesses. Coworking spaces attract people from different skills sets, backgrounds, experiences and ages.
- Do not assume coworking spaces are just freelancers. You can visit a coworking space near you to see the individuals and businesses working there.
5. MYTH – There is No Space for Really Large Teams
- Coworking spaces have space for really large teams. There are unlimited coworking options, so you can easily find a working space that is suitable for your business.
- You can even use the working space to grow your business. It can accommodate your growing business. Therefore, coworking spaces have enough space for both small and big businesses.
Once you decide to look for a coworking space in Rockingham, Western Australia, consider the dedicated office space and high-speed internet before you choose a working space. In a hurry to choose a coworking space in Rockingham? If so, then contact The Lab Factory to be a part of a productive workspace.